So...since we haven't really done anything exciting today I thought I would tell you something funny that Bunny has done lately. As I'm sure all of you know kids say and do the darndest things. As Bunny has gotten older and gained more knowledge about things that go on in this world she has certainly been no exception to that rule.
I have to say that she really is the sweetest big sister to Little Man. Now rest assured that she definitely has her moments of hitting, pushing, not sharing, etc.. For the most part though, Bunny is very caring with her brother. The other day I went to the kitchen while the kids were playing in another room downstairs. I heard something hit, then Little Man began crying. Then before I could ask what had happened I hear Bunny start singing to LM. This was her song..."Wullaby, Wullaby, Wullaby, Wullaby" over and over. I guess she thought singing him a "Wullaby" would calm him down. This normally happens (I have discovered) when she is at fault in the altercation and she wants him to be quiet really fast. I guess it is better than hearing "come on, you can hit met and we will be even." I totally used to tell my sister that.
I do have to admit though, I look forward to hearing all the funny things that she says. They really do make me laugh out loud! It amazes me sometimes to think about how and were she came up with some of the things she says and does.
No comments:
Post a Comment