Sunday, January 6, 2013

"But it didn't snow"


It has been a great weekend at our house.  We have played and played and played and worked and played some more.  Tomorrow is back to school for this sweet girl! 


I ALWAYS love our uninterrupted  (by school) time together and I ALWAYS hate to see it come to an end.  Especially this time because we spent so much of her break sick.  But on the up side...she is REALLY looking forward to going back to school tomorrow to see her sweet friends and her teachers!  She told me tonight that she is going to go to school and make me something!!!  She KNOWS making something for me is FANTASTIC for this Momma! It will be VERY quiet in the morning without her sweet voice but I know she is having a great time with "all her friends" as she refers to her class.

She has really been the cutest thing this holiday season!  We have baked together and made things together and worked together.  She has been such a PRECIOUS and BIG helper to me!



I know she is looking forward to going back to school but she might be a little disappointed that Christmas is over and there won't be any more Christmas crafts.  She has been saying for weeks now that "this will be the gweatest/best (which ever one she decides to say that time) Chwistmas EVER!!!!" And it didn't stop after Christmas.  She said it this morning.  : ) I have tried several times to tell her that we DID in fact have the greatest Christmas ever but it is over until next year.  The response I get from her each time is "But it didn't snow".  Bless her! If we could all have this child's enthusiasm, optimism and ZEST (not to mention energy) for life this world would be a much better place.  I like how she thinks though! I just hope that maybe just for 20 minutes that it snows.  THAT would be the icing on the cake for this...The "gweatest Christmas EVER"!  


No comments:

Post a Comment