Monday, January 14, 2013

Much Ado about Nothing

I have been told by a few different people in my life that I apologize too often for things that I shouldn't be apologizing for.  I even have a game with Uncle Rick in which I say "Screw you" instead of "sorry" when I have the urge to apologize.  It really is rather fun to be quite honest.  : )  I say all of that because I started to apologize for not having anything to post about today.  Bunny was at school.  Little Man and I just hung out together.  Then playing with Bunny and LM and some of their new toys this afternoon.  So...I am still posting but it is "Much Ado about Nothing" I am afraid.  So sorry...I mean...Screw you, I will have something more interesting another day.  I'm sorry I said "screw you" on here.  Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment