Again...nothing exciting going on in our house today. I wonder how many times I will say THAT during this year of blogging? Sooooo....I will tell a cute little something that Bunny did the other day.
Right before bed I asked her to go to the potty. She and I went into the bathroom together. She immediately (in Bunny fashion when it comes to bedtime) starts noticing things about the bathtub and focusing her attention on a toy that was left. I finally get her to focus and sit down on the potty but she continued to talk about the toy. I looked at her and asked her to please tee-tee in the potty. She looks at me and says in the sweetest voice "you have to ask nicely". I told her that I had already asked nicely AND said please but I did say it again to cover all bases (because that is what you do when you want your child to use the bathroom and then go to bed yourself). She says "good job, Mommy!" (wonder where she has heard that before?). Then she sits there for a second and says "hold on, I have to '5-6 it'". I sat there for a second not having a clue what she meant. Then it hit me how dancers will normally began a sequence of a dance with 5-6-7-8? I asked her if she meant she had to count it to start tee-teeing. She said yes and then looks at me like "doesn't everyone do that?". The girl is a dancer, through and through!


No comments:
Post a Comment