Good day again! After a fun, somewhat schedule free (those of you that know me know I keep a schedule for naptimes and bedtimes), few weeks I felt as if today we are getting back on schedule. Bunny goes back to school Monday so we aren't completely back to the norm but close. We went to the gym this morning to which Bunny told me that "we already went to the gym". Yep, we did...yesterday. Maybe one day I will explain to her that going just once doesn't do it. Oh but there are some days that I feel the exact same way. But had to go and run some hills. I am running my first half-marathon (13.1miles, and YES, I WILL have a sticker PROUDLY displayed on my car after this!) in 16 days. Super excited!
ANYWAY...after running a few hills with my SUPER sweet running partner I took her Zumba class. Now...I LOVE to dance. Love it! I never took formal dance classes but danced on the kick line in High School and College. LOVE to dance and shake it but for some reason I feel like the biggest MORON in Zumba! You have seen those cute, funny pictures of what one "thinks" they look like in Zumba and what one actually looks like. And the instructor...she looks great when she does it! I think she has some Latin in her blood! Not me though... I don't even THINK I am looking like I know what is going on in there. LOVE the music, but feel like I have two left feet in there. : ) Maybe it's the fact that I don't have ANYTHING to shake so when I try, I look...well like someone that has never danced a day in her life. Maybe it's all the mirrors in front of me that get me all flustered. YEAH...That's it! It's the mirrors. I ALWAYS dance well at home! ; ) I bet if I had that Latin music at home I would be able to dance much better. Like a professional! If I danced like I was a professional to this awesome music I might think I was good enough to teach Zumba. NO...I would go hungry if I had to teach it. That reminds me of the "If You Give a Moose a Muffin" book. It all leads directly back to where you began. Back at the gym... to which we have "already" been today. And FAILED at Zumba. Think I will stick to running. I can put one left foot in front of the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment