Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pictures of the week...1/6/13-1/12/13

Well...I did it.  I went 24 hours without posting.  Only 12 days in and I already failed at my resolution.  BUT...I am giving myself some slack because we went out last night for the first time in MONTHS without kids, with other adult friends...to a BAR.  Yeah...I thought you might understand.  AND...I am posting this before the sun comes up.  So...maybe that still counts.  Anyway...Pictures of the week...

Little Man loves to watch tv like this.  So funny!

I love a man in a vest! Okay...maybe just this man in a vest.  

Bunny, playing with her "iPad" (v-tech, Innatab) with her sunglasses on.  Too CUTE!

Bunny and Little Man received bath robes for Christmas.  Bunny LOVES hers!

Bunny and Mr. P playing with her "iPad".  She loves Mr. P and Mrs. M!!! And we love that we have such special friends (these and lots more) that love our kids so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment