Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Some messes are worth it.

Yeah, so you are looking at a picture of the aftermath of one of Bunny's favorite past times lately.  




Bunny loves to use her scissors and cut paper.  Into a gazillion-million-hundred-thousand teeny, weeny, tiny little pieces.  As a matter of fact she just told me earlier this afternoon that she needed to finish cutting.  Then she tells me that she is cutting for her friends A and AM and also Daddy Dearest.  Doesn't look like this is SUPER fun to clean up?? Maybe I am supposed to put the pieces in a box and give them to her friends.  I'm not really sure what I am supposed to do with them to be honest.  Or what Bunny has in mind to do with them.  I just know that you would be surprised at how long that sweet girl will sit still and cut paper.  And THAT is why this mess is worth it to me sometimes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment