With that being said...and while I am searching for my wisdom (and since it has been another uneventful day with us) I will post a few cute pictures of Little Man last night. It all began yesterday when he spotted a Thomas the Train toothbrush. That was at 11 o'clock yesterday. He held that toothbrush until nap time, kept it in the bed with him (still in the package) during nap time and then kept it in His hand all evening. FINALLY I let him open the package before bed in order to actually use the thing. He was so excited!!!

I know...something silly to even write about but it just made me laugh all day at how much he absolutely loved this toothbrush. He doesn't get excited about many things but trains, whatever form or fashion they are in, make this boy's day! And that makes mine.

You have tons of wisdom!
ReplyDelete