It has been an exhausting day. Bunny has (unfortunately) for the most given up afternoon naps. I say for the most part because she might nap a couple of times a week at the most. Anywho...today, no nap. I could tell at 11 o'clock this morning that she probably needed one but she wouldn't give in this afternoon. I say all that to say she was beside herself by 7:30 tonight. D-O-N-E, DONE with this day. All that equals an exhausting day. Instead of giving you the gory details I will shoe you a finished "project" instead. Just words on a board but I love the saying and wanted it somewhere in our house.
Someone once told me that your Husband or Wife is the only family member you get to choose. It is so true. I am so very thankful that God chose my family and I am the person I am today (good and/or bad) because of them. But I am also thankful for a wonderful husband that I chose.
No comments:
Post a Comment