Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pictures of the week and the last few days

I have been MIA the last two day.  In my defense, we have been NONE stop.

Thursday was the first day that Little Man and I felt better.  Bunny was at school so we got out for a few minutes.  I started feeling the effects of not being able to run this week on Thursday.  We got a little bubble machine on Thursday that LM and Bunny LOVE!!!!!  I took a lot of pictures.  I will post some of those next week.

Friday we went to see my family for the day.  Surprisingly (and randomly) I saw most of my family all in one day.  It NEVER works out like that unless it is a Holiday.  We had a great time hanging out with Aunt K, Nana and Gran.

And today...Wonderful but C-O-L-D run this morning with my runnin' girls!  It was seriously the coldest run I have EVER done.  Part of it was that it was 30 degrees.  The other part of it was I didn't really dress in warm enough clothes.  And I MUST get some gloves.  I have been saying that for 2 months now and still haven't done it.  My fingers throbbed when I got back home and they began warming up.  Anyway...

Now, for pictures of the week...

Daddy Dearest and Little Man giving a fist pump at dinner.  
"Now blow it up!" 



This was all Little Man felt like doing for 3 days this week.  This was a funny picture because I guess he had had enough of me by this day.  He didn't want to sit in my lap any more.  He wanted to stand up and lean on me.  

Oh yes.  They found Taboo.  Aaaaannnnd the Taboo buzzer.  YEA!

My sweet girl brought her chair into my sewing room to watch.
You can imagine how long she sat there.  
Bunny's art on the window after she sat still for a couple of minutes.  These are fun window markers that Santa brought them!  You can see her flower.  


Add caption
What sweet friends that just happen to be siblings.  Melts my heart

Aunt K squeezed between the kiddos for a fun outing!

 Now...these are probably my favorite pictures that were taken this week.  This is Bunny putting her hand in a clay hand print that I had made for Mom when I was Bunny's age.  What a special thing.  I'm sure I will look back on this picture one day and think I can't believe how little Bunny was.  Probably the same thought my Mom had seeing her granddaughter put her hand in an impression her daughter made.  So precious.  Thanks Nana for pulling that out for us to see!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment