So...Little Man and I were at a store today getting some candy for Bunny's birthday party in a couple of weeks. LM had a bag of suckers in his lap that he had pointed to and said "tenty" (candy) about 100 times while we were shopping. When we were checking out a woman came up behind us and started talking to LM and telling me how "pretty" he was. It was so sweet. I guess LM liked it because he stated telling her "tenty". She looked at me and said, " you must be potty training him". I told her no, I haven't even began that process. She said "well he is saying Tee Tee". I shook my head and told her he was saying candy. She just kept shaking her head and said "No he didn't. He said tee tee". All I could do was shrug my shoulders and smile. But on the inside I was thinking "Your right random lady that we have never seen before. Although I spend every waking second with this child and have for the most part of 2 years. I don't have a clue what He is saying!!!! Could you come to my house and stay by my side so that you can translate for me!"
THAT got me thinking and wondering...What is the craziest thing someone has ever said or craziest advice you have been given with one of your children? Or if you know of a friend who has gotten caught by one of these Know It Alls. I would love a good laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment