Friday, February 22, 2013

Lots of work to do!

So...I know I didn't post yesterday but with Bunny's birthday party tomorrow and the fact that Daddy Dearest had been out of town all week I HAD to clean my house.  So...I had to choose.  And since DD walked in and said "Oh...oh" while looking around at the house I decided that cleaning should PROBABLY take place.  All that said...and since Bunny's party is tomorrow, I still don't have a lot of time.  This girl has been talking about her "burfday" party for 10 months now.  I can't let her down!  So much to be done and neither one of my kids decided to take a nap today.  Yeah.  SUPER fun!!!  So there you have it.  I didn't want another day to go by without posting but I have nothing.
So...back to work I go on all the CANDY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment