Needless to say we were so very excited to get Little Man home! Getting to know Him has been great fun as well! He is a sweet, sweet baby! We started out pretty rocky but have finally gotten into a bit of a routine. He IS different than Bunny for sure. But I think that is with any child. If we were all the same life wouldn't be as fun as it is! Here are just a few pictures of Him so far.
Little Man sleeping...I have had many nights that I would just pray (and cry, sometimes) that He would just go back to sleep! I do absolutely LOVE watching a sweet, sleeping baby but I am a much better mommy when I have some sleep too. So...as bad as it makes me sound, I just wanted Him to eat and go right back to sleep. But during the day I wanted to just sit and look at Him a bit while he sleeps. Not that I have TIME to do that a whole lot but it is a sweet, sweet time!
Bunny LOVES her little brother!!!! I have loved watching her with Him! Here she is wanting to share her Fig Newton with him... She does love to share (at least for the time being).
So I'm sure I'm not telling any of you Moms out there anything new when I say you aren't in a lot of pictures with the kids. If you are anything like me, You are the one taking most of the pictures! I can hear my friend H right now saying "that's okay, I don't want to be in the picture". And believe me, I don't want a photo shoot but I would like to have some pictures of me with the kids. So these pictures are few and far between because I am normally the one that says "Wait...let me get the camera" because again...I don't want to miss anything! I mean, just look at how this sweet boy is looking at His Momma! And holding on to my hand like His life depended on it! I could just eat Him with a SPOON!
Here is a picture of His first "tummy time". Of course...just like Bunny...He doesn't care for it much.
My Dad came to visit us (and to meet His grandson) right before Bunny's birthday. Here He is...
I'm not sure who is happiest in this picture...Daddy Dearest or Little Man.
You can tell He is in DEEP sleep...I mean thought...
Like I said earlier, Bunny LOVES her little brother. Her favorite thing to do it hold him. When she wants to hold Him she puts her hands together like she is going to get some water from a faucet and holds them out with straight arms. It really is so stinkin' cute! A "little" assistance is needed though...
This picture was taken after a long day for us all...Just so sweet!
I have to say...I LOVE black and white photos! Here is one I got at home of Little Man. He was 3 weeks old here. I just love that you can see some of his creases and his sweet hands. His little tongue is just resting on His lips just like Bunny used to do. Such peace...
This is the first time Bunny held Little Man...
What love...
More helping...she loves to help give Little Man His bottle...
Just sweet...
No comments:
Post a Comment