Monday, March 7, 2011

Changes...

I have sent an email out to people that I thought might be interested in keeping up with our little family to tell them of the new link to our blog.  I have made a few changes (not all of them that I NEED to yet) to our blog. 

A new link...

Since we were no longer a family of three I decided to change that as well.

A new look...

The blog and our family have a new look.  Still trying to get the blog part figured out and changed but I am trying.  I am not the most computer savvy person out there...  Okay...Daddy Dearest would say that I should have just left it at I am not a computer savvy person instead of adding "the most" to it.  But I try and I am not going to give up on making the changes that I would like to see to made.  As for our family pictures I will get those changed soon.  You guys would not believe how much Bunny has changed!

A new title...

No...I'm not talking about my new title now that I have gotten My Big Promotion.  I am referring to the change in the original blog title.  The original blog was titled...Diaper Duty.  Which still fits but I added the "soaking it up" bit to it along with other changes.  I began blogging again because there is so much that Bunny is doing right now that I desperately WANT to remember years down the road.  I am always reminding myself to "soak this up" because one day I will want to be hearing her little feet "pitter, pattering" toward me or see her sweet little two year old smile.  I won't have her two years old then but I WILL have this blog to look back on and see that sweet face.  SO...that is why I added the "soaking it up" part to the title...AND it fits with changing diapers too.  : )  What will I do when I am no longer changing diapers?  Then I will be just soaking it all up!

I think that is about all the changes I have made/are making right now.  That is enough for me!  Hope you enjoy the changes...

1 comment:

  1. I love that there are other moms out there trying to just document their lives like I am! I tried to scrapbook but it just took too much time! So blogging is the best way to go! Just an idea for you....I found a website that will print your blog in book form for you. It's call blog2print.com. I now print them after Christmas each year to have a year's worth of pictures and stories! Its awesome. You can check it out here on my blog: http://meg-thehaysfamily.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-2-print.html

    Hope all is going well. Your family is just precious!

    Meg (Thomas) Hays

    ReplyDelete