For my birthday Daddy Dearest gave me a jogging stroller. I was SO excited!!! I wasn't the only one that was excited though. Bunny LOVES it! Since it has been SO gorgeous here since I received it we have used it a ton! Here we are ready to have our first run...
We have since taken it out quite a bit. But I am having a hard time going fast for any long period of time because I haven't run in a few months. Consequently Bunny prefers when Daddy Dearest is pushing. Well the other day while going up a hill she starts patting her legs. Now, this may not mean anything to you guys but I knew all too well what she was trying to say. You see, she LOVES a Disney cartoon that comes on every morning called The Little Einsteins. And in this cartoon they have a rocket ship that needs "power" to take off on their mission for the day. In order to give this rocket ship power the little Einsteins pat their legs. THAT is what she was doing!!!! She was telling me (without telling me) to go FASTER! She has since done it several more times. And I am working on going faster and having more power as the motor for our jogging stroller. So Bunny...I am working on it. We will be going faster soon!
The Little Einsteins used to be Thomas' favorite cartoon too! That is hilarious that she was patting her legs for more power...so cute!
ReplyDelete