Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pictures of the last two weeks...

I am playing catch up with our pictures of the week.  So...thought I would do two weeks worth in one day...

Bunny caught a lizard!  
Or did it catch her?  She thought this was so funny!

I found Bunny asleep on the landing (right outside of her bedroom) last week.  She was sound asleep on that wood floor.  

Bunny's treasures that she received after a morning with Grandy at Hobby Lobby!  She asked me to take a pictures with her "fings".  

I have mentioned several times how much this Little Man reminds me of Linus from the Peanuts because of his blanket.  He did this and it reminded me of Schroeder from the Peanuts.  So funny!



Bunny received an ant farm for Christmas from Grand-Pop.  When you order the ants they tell you that the temperature has to be between a certain range for the ants to be sent in the mail.  So...we finally received the ants in the mail Saturday.  The kids LOVED watching them.  And still do!  


Love this girl!

Bunny standing on "Daddy's Rock".  This was taken right after she asked me if I could pick it up.    : )

This boy cracks me up!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment