Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"My Pink Flower"

As I mentioned before, Bunny is on Spring Break this week.  And that means lots of quality time with her and Little Man during the day.  While I do honestly love that time there are moments throughout the day in which a little whiney girl possesses Bunny.  While I do love Bunny, I don't particularly like the whiney girl so much.  But luckily this girl comes and goes in a few moments.  : )

All that said...This comment from Bunny (said today in the car) will probably get me through some hard days for years to come.  It is one of those that will stick with me.

Bunny: Mommy

Me: Yes

Bunny:  I love you.

Me:  oh, Bunny!  That is so sweet!

Bunny: You are my flower.  My pink flower.



That may not seem like much to you guys but it was the sweetest thing to me today.  LOVE being Bunny's "pink flower".

No comments:

Post a Comment