Can you believe it?? I am actually posting only 2 months (rather than 3 like I have been doing) worth of Little Man's growing pictures! Little Man is growing so very fast! Here are His pictures by month for 7 and 8 months old!
7 Months old...
Little Man measured 27 inches and weighed 21 1/2 pounds.
He is SUCH a sweet heart! Loves to watch His Big Sister, Bunny do EVERYTHING. Even wrestle with Him! Bunny tugs on Little Man's arm to try and get Him to come to her. He just giggles! At this point He was getting around a tiny bit by rolling everywhere he wanted to go. He would get frustrated and cry if He got bored with a toy and try His hardest to get another one on His own.
He is VERY happy for the most part! Especially right after He eats! As you can all see, that is quite often.
8 Months old...
Measured 28 1/2 inches and weighed 22 1/2 pounds.
He is doing the army crawl now and getting around quickly with it. I keep trying to show Him how to get on His knees (as best as I can) but He isn't interested. Everything and anything goes into the mouth (and down the throat sometimes). He has swallowed some paper. But as my friend, The Storm Chaser says..."It will pass". Absolutely love that advice! His other thing right now is shoes. He LOVES them. He loves looking at them, holding them but mostly he just wants to get them in His mouth too. He doesn't too much care about WHERE those shoes have been. Just wants them in His mouth. A week after I took this picture His first tooth (FINALLY) broke through His gums! Sept. 3rd.
Bunny wanted me to take pictures of her too when I started snapping pictures of Little Man this month.
I love these munchkins! Check out the look on Little Man's face. He is FULL of expressions. His Papa said the other day that He can almost tell what Little Man wants just by the sounds he makes, what he does with his body, etc. And He is right. He definitely lets you know what He wants/needs.
Little Man gets so many compliments on his eyelashes. I tell Him all the time that women would KILL for eyelashes like His!
Like I said, anything and everything goes into His mouth. He especially likes purse straps. Loves playing with whatever purse Bunny doesn't want.
His chunky, monkey legs! I know one day He will probably be taller than I am, with no fat rolls so I have to enjoy squeezing these while I can!
Will share His growth again at 9 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment