This is Bunny piled up in our pillows (that are supposed to be on the bed but what can I say...sometimes the bed does NOT get made) in our room.
I have been trying to get her to hold up her two fingers when she says how old she is. Which has turned out to be a very hard task. I mean, first you have to remember WHICH two fingers to hold up and then you have to figure out HOW to get the other fingers to STAY down. It has made for some great laughs at home. Anyway...We were talking the other day about being 2 and she held up her two fingers. Did it all by herself. So, being super happy and excited, I ran to get the camera to catch it. She did it again...
And then a third time...
I was really excited! I then asked her to do it again. She put her hand up in front of her face again with all her fingers out (like a "5") and started putting various fingers down then one finger would come back up that she didn't want up. She did this for several seconds. Finally she got frustrated and said "Uh-oh", she tried to do it for another few seconds and then looked back at me and said "It boke (broke)". I just laughed so hard. She was so determined to do it and was successful several times then couldn't do it again so it MUST have been broken. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment