Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pictures of the Weeksssss...

For those of you that aren't family members I will fill you in before captioning each photo below. 


Daddy Dearest and I are so very fortunate to have family that want to keep track of what Bunny and Little Man are doing that I started sending a "Picture of the Week" email.  Okay, actually it was my precious Aunt D that lives in California that kept asking for pictures.  So...as you can imagine as Bunny has aged and Little Man came along I couldn't pick just ONE picture to encompass a whole week.  So the weekly email turned into several pictures.  Our family seemed to enjoy the pictures and the stories that came with some of them.  So...I thought I would begin posting them on our blog each week instead of sending an email to family only.  Despite setting a reminder each week to send out the said email I have gotten behind.  I know, I know, imagine ME...getting BEHIND on something.  I am hoping that posting the "Pictures of the Week" on our blog will help me become more faithful to writing things down AND getting the pictures out to family AND friends now. 

So...without further ado...Here is the catch up for the last SEVERAL weeksssss...

Bunny and Little Man playing in Bunny's room.  She LOVES to play with Him!




Love, love, LOVE this picture of them!  Bunny does this quiet often.  I just warms my heart!



Bunny with her new golf set that DD gave her.  She LOVES it!  Uncle Mark, she is pretty good!!!  


Bunny wrapped in her new blanket that Nana made for her.  It is SOOO soft.  She carried it around with her for the rest of the day!


Bunny's hair has grown a lot (on top).  So much so that she either needed another hair cut or she needed it pulled out of her face.  She hasn't let me put anything in her hair until a couple of weeks ago.  Something just clicked and she wanted her hair pulled back and a bow in it! (Side note...I absolutely LOVE that she wants a bow now!) This was a picture of her showing me that she kept her hair up during nap time.  : )  My favorite has been when she wanted she and I both to wear a bow in our hair.  I walked around our house for several hours with a pink bow in my hair. 

My lovies...watching a movie.

That smile, those eyes and even the tiny bit of spit up coming out of His mouth...they just make my heart beat a little faster every time I this Little Man.



Yes...I finally gave up the fight and got the walker out for Little Man.  He is on the verge of crawling right now but he was having no more of the excersaucer.  He is still trying to figure out how to move the walker in the direction He wants to go.  In it, none the less.  Last week Bunny wanted to ride her "Ti-cycle" so I took them both out in the wheels.  Little Man was surprisingly content watching Bunny ride around and around in circles.  


Here is our sweet, sweet friend Miss M.  She came over to "hang out" with us while Her Husband, Mr. P "played golf" with Daddy Dearest.  She didn't know it at the time but we were actually getting her back to her house later that night for her surprise party!  Bunny was building "tawww" towers for Her and knocking them over.  Bunny would just squeal and laugh when they fell.  Little Man was wondering what in the world was going on. 

Bunny wanted so bad to play with the "cards" in Miss M's wallet because they were PINK!

These are my most favorite pictures and time with our kids!  Bunny loves being silly and I LOVE being silly WITH her!

Despite the 21 pounds that IS our sweet Little Man, I have been carrying him around in the infant carrier because it is a tiny bit easier than unbuckling Him and all that jazz.  That is until last week.  This is Him in the buggy/cart for the first time.  He sat up so well and would only start leaning when I rounded the end of an aisle.  Then He became top heavy.  : )  Bunny loved getting to ride in the big part of the cart. 

I can remember playing in my Mom's closet a lot.  I never, NEVER get tired of seeing sights like this or hearing "dis, tease" when Bunny is asking to play with a "puss" (purse) or belt. 

Little Man, very puzzled by these bubbles.

Bunny, trying to get the puzzles in her mouth...

Bunny and I right before meeting her 2 year old Preschool teacher last week.  She wasn't this happy after walking in the doors.  She wouldn't let me put her down the whole time. 

Little Man LOVES some pretzel sticks!

And Bunny LOVES some watermelon! 

Thanks for humoring me and seeing me play "catch up" once again.  I ASSURE you the subsequent "Pictures of the Week" blog posts will NOT have this many pictures.  Happy Day to you all!

1 comment:

  1. and why not??????????? Personally I don't see anything wrong with this many pictures EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY POST! LOL Love you!!!! You precious Auntie D from California

    ReplyDelete