Sunday, July 10, 2011

4...5...6...

I am ASHAMED at the fact that I have not been posting these pictures each month.  But...here I am playing catch up again.  These are pictures of our Little Man at months 4, 5 and 6.  As I say on the 26th of every month..."I can't believe it has been a month already!".  Time is flying!  Maybe it is just the fact that He isn't my only child like Bunny was but I feel like the months are passing faster than they did with her.  It is quite sad to me!  Anyway...before I go and get sappy I should get on with the post.

Here is Little Man...4 Months old...



At 4 months old Little Man and I started getting in a groove.  He was sleeping through the night and smiling.  I became a better Mommy to Him.  As bad as that sounds.  I don't mean that I neglected Him before this but something just didn't "click" with me at first.  I know, I know.  I can hear mommys everywhere gasping because I said this but it is true.  I hope I am not the only one out there that has experienced this.  Just being honest here.  Anyway...it is all better now just a rocky part in our relationship. 

This boy has since began melting my heart in a different way than Bunny does!  He is precious to me!  That smile is infectious! 

At 4 months old, Little Man weighed 15 pounds, 14 ounces and measured 24 2/4 inches long.  As you can see in this picture he is quiet "squishy".  He is SO very ticklish!  Tickling His inner thigh was sometimes the only way to get Him to smile. 



5 Months old...

In months 4 and 5 Little man got 4 ear infections and more rolls as you can see...

I do remember He was ready for some sleep when I took these pictures.  I think He is looking for His bottle!  : )



Chubby Cheeks...


At 5 months old Little Man weighed 18 pounds, 6 ounces and measured 26 inches long.  He mellowed a lot this month.  




Little Man at 6 Month old...


He is PRECIOUS!!!!!


So very happy MOST of the time and still growing like a weed!!!  He is the SMILIEST boy I have every met!  I hope that continues until Jr. High then it can change.  Because if He smiles at other girls like He smiles at His Mommy, we MIGHT have a problem!  : )


At 6 months old He weighed 19 pounds, 13 ounces and measured 26 1/2 inches (at home) and 27 1/2 inches at the pediatric office.  I am so very sure that I could be off but I am also so very sure that the nurse could be off as well.  It wouldn't be the first time.  He is so very precious to me!  As Bunny is but in a different way.  I think I am figuring out that as you have more children you love those children in different ways and each one fills a different place in your heart that only that child could fill. 


We had a little scare with our Little Man this month.  During Little Man's 6 month check up, our sweet "Dr. Pepper" as another friend of mine refers to her as, told me that he had a lot of head growth since the last check up and wanted to make sure it wasn't due to Hydrocephalus. Hydrocephalus is due to lack of flow of cerebrospinal fluid.  I was REELING after hearing that.  He had to wait over the long July 4th weekend for LM to have an ultrasound to rule that out.  PRAISE GOD that the radiologist said He was "100 % sure there is no Hydrocephalus"!!!!!!!  The boy just has room for all the brains that God bestowed on Him.  : ) 


The thoughts that ran through my head throughout the weekend were scary as you can imagine.  He has given us several scares in the last 6 months.  God has used them to remind us of how very, VERY blessed we are.  And no matter what goes on day in and day out, I am "Too Blessed to be Stressed".  And not only am I blessed but the icing on the proverbial cake is the numerous smiles (like the one in the picture above) that I get each and every day!  With that  being said, Yes, I can't believe another month has passed.  But these past 6 months have been filled with moments (even the first 3 months : ) ) that I wouldn't trade for anything in this world!  I don't mean to sound like everything is "peachy" all the time.  It isn't.  Just so very thankful that I can experience it ALL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment