I say it EVERY year, "I can't believe you are __ year (s) old". It's because I CAN'T!!! How is it possible another year has gone by when it only feels like we JUST celebrated Bunny's 2nd birthday! Big sigh! Despite me WANTING time to slow, it doesn't. So...Bunny turned 3!
We decided just to have lunch and cake with our family and lots of fun. We started the morning off like this...
We filled Bunny's room with balloons the night before. She L-O-V-E-S balloons! I thought she would absolutely love waking up to a room full of balloons. With some help from some friends we blew up some and had some filled with helium. I think she really loved it. She said periodically throughout the day, "a wot (lot) of boons". She sweetest thing was right before she went to bed for the night on her birthday she said "I wuv all my boons". Made my heart smile.
Bunny has been telling me every morning when we see a dog being walked that she wants a doggy to come live at her house. So, this is what she got for her birthday. "Cookie" is our new addition to the family. She doesn't need to be walked, house trained, fed, etc. and I can turn her off when I want. : ) The best part is, Bunny loves her.
Bunny was able to play with her cousins and their new puppy for the day too. She had a great time with them.
We had cake...
Bunny knew EXACTLY what to do with her candles. I have to admit (and you can see my wide open mouth) I was completely surprised that she knew what to do. I thought I would have to tell her "now you blow out the candles" after we finished singing "Happy Birthday". I didn't even have TIME to tell her. She just leaned up to the cake and blew out the candles and pulled them out and licked the icing off of them. TOTALLY shocked.
She received a doll house for her birthday from her Grandy and Papa. She LOVES it!
Here she is "standing" under the doll house umbrella. This girl cracks me up!!
And so went our day of Bunny's 3rd birthday. It is hard to believe that she has been spreading her joy to us and to others for 3 years now! The past year she has just blossomed into such a SWEET, happy and GOOD girl! She has been a GREAT Big Sister to her brother. We have tackled (and still are) potty training. She has grown almost 6 inches and has influenced our family to grow into the best family we can be. She teaches me things daily about life and myself. I am so very thankful for being able to spend the past three years with this girl and look forward to many, many more.


No comments:
Post a Comment