Sunday, February 27, 2011

Update 1

Well Here is the first of the update picture posts.  The time frame of these pictures are from August to October of last year. I will just post a bit of commentary as I go...enjoy.

Bunny has slept with a bunny every night since she turned one.  It has been the cutest thing.  I might not think that one day when or if we lose that precious "night, night bunny" but for right now it is so sweet.  But last summer our Bunny went through a phase in which she did not want to put down this doll.  She carried it with her everywhere we went.  It was the sweetest thing.  Oh yeah, and this doll doesn't have a name.  We haven't yet gotten to that point with dolls yet but I am sure it is coming. 


Since Bunny's first birthday didn't go so well we decided to do a 1/2 birthday celebration at dinner one night.  It went MUCH better.  She absolutely LOVED the cupcake with the candle in it.  Just look at that face...




She tore that cupcake up!  Then she was ready to have her hands wiped clean. : )


Here is sweet Bunny at her 18 month check up.  I absolutely LOVE this picture of her.  She had just started smiling or saying "cheese" when I had the camera out.  She was having so much fun coloring on the paper before having a shot.


Here she is playing with Daddy at the new house in the Bonus room.  She LOVED running around that room before we moved in!


I love this picture of Daddy Dearest and Bunny walking in the "new" yard.  I think the sod was laid the day before this.


The week before we moved we found some time to enjoy our sprinkler one more time at the townhouse.  She LOVED running through it!








This was our last Friday night bubble bath at the old house.  It was kind of sad.  That is where Friday night bubble bath tradition began!


And then tailgate...I mean football season began.  Daddy Dearest is so tall, I never thought I would see him sit in a chair in which his feet couldn't touch the ground.  Too funny!

Here is sweet Bunny getting ready for the first game of the year in her new Tiger outfit that Grandy made.  It was PRECIOUS!!!!  The next day we began moving. 

Bunny enjoyed her room for the first day!  I had been imagining her laying on her tummy coloring like since we had walls up in the house.  This was great for me to finally SEE her doing it. 


Bunny went from playing in her sprinkler at the townhouse to not knowing WHICH sprinkler to run through first. She would play in one while watching the other one water the plants. It was so funny! 



I absolutely LOVE this picture of her.  For some reason I just loved watching her play in the sunlight coming through these windows.

And here are the sunglass pictures.  I guess when we were moving she found her sunglasses which began her LOVE of them again.  She would put them on and smile SO big!!!



Sunglasses and her "glasses".  She was obsessed!  These are her glasses that she loved wearing around all the time.


Here are HER glasses.  She didn't really care whose she had as long as she could get them and put them on.


Here are DD and Bunny dancing in the kitchen.  This was the first time Bunny figured out if she put her feet on DD's feet they could dance at the same time and it was SUPER fun!



"SHEEEZE"...

Okay Mommy...one more time and then I am done..."SHEEEEZE!"


These are left over stickers from a plane ride.  Who KNEW how much time these things would keep her occupied!  She would take them off the paper and stick them all over she and I both.  I left them on my arm and hand for the rest of the day.  It made me smile every time I looked down.  I remember having to go to the grocery store that night.  She and I both still had these stickers all over us.



I mean...I am obsessed with this SWEET little girl!  What a doll!  And yes, that is "night, night bunny" she is holding.  BOTH of them. 

I know this picture isn't very clear but it was so hard to catch a picture of her while she was running after these bubbles.  She LOVES bubbles!!!!!  This particular day was windy it was perfect for bubble blowing!



Here is Bunny pushing her new stroller with her baby in it.  She would look back at me and give me this look as if to say "I KNOW how to do this".  It was the cutest little look.


Okay...one last time..."SHEEEZE"...


I know that is a lot of pictures.  It you looked at all of them...God bless you.  If you didn't then you probably aren't reading this.  More pictures to follow...enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment