Sunday, January 12, 2014

Back to blogging

I am lying here snuggled with my little Angel. It occurred to me that after failing miserably at last years New Years resolution of writing on the blog each day I haven't introduced our sweet Angel. I didn't even announce on here that we were expecting another baby. I should have. Being pregnant is one of the reasons why I failed to write on the blog daily. In the early weeks of pregnancy I was so very tired. I took advantage of resting during my down time (the kids nap/quiet time). That down time was the time I normally spent blogging about our day. And let me just be very honest with myself and say we are so BORING. No one wants to hear about our exciting trip to the grocery store. Not that I wrote about such. At least I don't think I did. I am just saying I have released myself from feeling that I must blog daily. So...I'm starting this year off blogging when I am able. Who knows how often that will be. It will have to be fit in between cuddles from kiddos and making meals. Maybe it's hormones, being that our Angel is 3 months old today or maybe it's my age. But I feel life flying by and me trying desperately to soak it in as much as possible. I may not have any profound words to share on the blog but I do desperately want to remember special moments. And in the life of this mother (and I am sure many other mothers) so many of these "boring" days are the ones I want to cherish. So, blogging will become more of a priority this year. But now I have to get back to my sweet Angel cuddles. Those don't keep and I am soaking them in.

Casey Carter

Sent from my iPhone 5

No comments:

Post a Comment